Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1/5/2009


Need to scream.....


Where do I begin.....
Born a wild child, I have never experienced this much balance & calmness for this long.... I haven't freaked out, took a trip to the hospital, desperately yelled out at God, or been on any wild goose chases in a long time. I feel so good when I walk to work in Berkeley, passing all the different characters & letting myself take a full breath in hoping my baby has plenty of room & oxygen in there..... but now im thinking what tha fuck. Is this really me? Living & breathing almost like a normal person walking down the street? Oh my God. I feel like I need some action. Some stimulation. Im panicking now. Im used to being on the edge at all times..... & now im so far from the edge with this semi lost feeling. I guess this is what they call healthy adjustment. Am I still fun..... am I ever going to feel sexy again.... is it ok that I abandoned everything I used to own & know... am I ok? I dunno why Im writing this, I already know the answers. But the discomfort I feel right now leads me to think that the best answer might be to scream from the deepest part of my stomach in the middle of the street. and then go on continuing what Im doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide an email address